A balance, symmetrical face is a common standard of human beauty, but an attractive smile is powerful. It changes your outlook and gives you greater confidence. Getting a series of clear, comfortable and removable aligners – Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without disrupting your life.
Invisalign is a clear alternative to conventional braces. Braces are very visible and can irritate your mouth. While Invisalign is custom made and created to fit perfectly with your teeth and into your mouth. They are comfortable, smooth and won’t irritate your gums and teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Hardly anyone will notice you are wearing any dental device and getting your teeth straightened.
- It allows you to maintain the health of your teeth and gums by regular brushing and flossing as Invisalign is removable
- Additionally, you can also remove them while eating, drinking or for special occasions.
- Pain and discomfort is minimal during treatment
- You can see the final results before you commence treatment with the help of special software
- They can be easily cleaned and require very less maintenance
- There is no food restriction while undergoing treatment
- You can play contact sports while wearing Invisalign, there is no danger but a protective mouth guard is advisable
- Invisalign is worn at least for 20 hours each day during the course of the treatment. But as they are removable, you can take them off when you desire.
- They are suitable for almost all age group provided the patient is eligible for it
What are the cases Invisalign can treat?
The wide spectrums of dental problems that Invisalign can solve are:
- Gapped teeth
- Open bite
Laserdentalcenter aims to provide general and specialist dental care in a warm and cozy environment. We use the latest in technology to provide specialist orthodontic treatment for patients of all age group. We help our patients develop a personalized plan that will help them keep their teeth for the rest of their life. Every specialist has gone through rigorous formal training in their respective areas of interest and has treated a large number of patients throughout their career.
For more information, Contact Our Team Today.